Looking for a 1X chainring for your Shimano compact triple crankset - models M782, M672, M622, or M612 – with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in this beautifully machined chainring with threaded standoffs that proved and ideal chainline.
- Fits any 96 BCDShimano Symmetric 4-bolt crankset
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings fit any 96 BCD Shimano Symmetric bolt pattern crankset, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with the following Shimano crankset models: M782, M672, M622, M612
- Not compatible with XTR M9000 or XT M8000
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - 49mm. Provides a great chainline on most boost bikes.
Use Drop-Stop A or B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
- Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop A is the original patented wide/narrow chainring compatible with multiple drivetrain brands including 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Wippermann, etc.
- NOT compatible with 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-Type) Flattop, 12spd Shimano HG+, or 12spd Campy
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight: 30/41g | 32t/50g | 34t/59g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made in the USA
|Black / 96 BCD for Shimano Triple / 32T / Drop-Stop A||812719021579||SYM9632||210000039709|