Over 30 Years of Bike Repair Experience
When you bring your bicycle to Allspeed for maintenance or repair, you’ll receive a thorough, accurate assessment, a free, no-obligation estimate, and fast, reliable completion of all service. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
We service all makes and models of bicycles, we really mean ALL makes and models. We pride ourselves on being the best-equipped shop in the state and assure you we have the right tools for the job. Whether we are rebuilding your suspension fork or overhauling your 3-speed internal hub from your vintage bike, we've got you covered.
- Essential Tune-Up includes:
- Frame wipe down, straighten wheels (truing), adjust hubs, adjust headset, adjust brakes, adjust shifting, adjust bottom bracket, lubricate appropriate surfaces (chain, cables, etc.), torque (tighten) all nuts and bolts to proper spec.
- Standard Tune-Up PLUS:
- A detailed cleaning of frame and ALL bike parts (frame, wheels, drivetrain, etc). We pay close attention to your drivetrain (cassette, and crankset) thoroughly clean it. With the Standard Tune, we do our best to make your bike look as good as new.
- Super Tune PLUS:
- Detailed cleaning of your ENTIRE bike plus we replace all cables and housing* leaving your bike with snappy shifting and braking.
- *cost of cables & housing and other parts not included in Uber Tune Pricing