The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
All your trailside tools, always on your bike and instantly accessible The EDC (Everyday Carry) tool contains all your essential trailside tools and can be conveniently stored inside your steerer tube/stem or the EDC Pump for quick and easy access. Add the optional Tubeless Plug Kit to your EDC tool to fix punctures fast. Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical. NEW FOR 2020 - Easier to remove from your bike, with a lower friction design. - Updated Chain Breaker is easier to use and has a steel body for increased durability - Stronger steel Spoke Keys - Black Multi-Tool - Tubeless plug jabber cover (Small storage capsule) - TOOL FEATURES (20 functions, 130g) - Includes a 10 function Multi-Tool, Tire Lever and Chain Breaker. MULTI TOOL FEATURES (10 functions, 58g) - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx. Flat Head Screwdriver. EDC Top Cap Tool - The EDC Tool contains no loose, easy to lose driver bits - Ultra compact and super lightweight. TIRE LEVER/CHAIN BREAKER FEATURES - Tire Lever, Chain Breaker, 0,1,2,3 Spoke Keys, Presta Valve Core Tool, Spare Rotor Bolt CARRIER FEATURES - Spare Quick Link Storage - 12,16, 20g CO2 Cartridge Storage or 2 x Sealed Storage Capsules STORAGE CAPSULE - The V2 EDC tool now comes with a small and a large sealed storage capsule. The new small capsule is used to cover your jabber and preloaded bacon strip keeping it sticky for longer. The small capsule can be used with EDC Threaded options. It also allows you to use the EDC tool and tubeless plug kit inside the small 70cc OneUp pump. The large capsule only fits inside an EDC Threaded setup, EDC Stem or 100cc pump. The small capsule can be installed inside the large capsule for separating items. Storage Capsule Suggested Pack List (not included): Cash ($20 Note), Zip ties, Park TB-2 Emergency Tire Boot, Waterproof matches, Glueless patches. EDC TOOL STORAGE OPTIONS - The EDC Tool was designed to be stored inside your stem/steerer tube or inside the high volume, CNC Aluminum, EDC Pump with integrated CO2 inflator head. Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your water bottle. COMPATIBILITY - Backwards compatible with all V1 EDC Tool storage options.
Going for a ride but don't know what to pack? No problem, Blackburn has you covered. The new Local CO2 Ride Kit offers up what you need to get home, and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. - Local Small seat bag offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Wayside CO2 inflator with 16g cartridge - GRID 8 Mutli-tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - 2x tire levers
Your race mechanic on the go. Just because it's scaled down from a full-size ratchet doesn't mean it skimps on performance. The Big Switch Ratchet Tool takes the same simple necessities from the popular Switch and Big Switch and adds a convenient, ratcheting handle for even quicker, hassle-free adjustments. Extra-long 2.5 through 8mm Allen bits take care of business, along with T25 and T30 Torx, the renowned Wayside chain breaker, 0, 1, and 2 spoke wrenches, a disc-pad spreader, flathead, and a Presta valve core tool. You're covered. Fully covered. - Includes: T25, T30 Torx bits, extra-long 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen bits, flathead screwdriver, wayside chain breaker, size 0,1, 2 spoke wrenches, disc pad spreader, Presta valve core tool
What’s better than one plug? Two plugs. And why not add a P/V core tool since you’ll have to re-tubeless-ify an ailing tire anyway? The Pro Plugger expands on the success of the original Plugger - known for its double-wrapped plugs to seal real-world marring - and adds CNC alloy construction, an even more compact and convenient design, and still packs 5 refills into its pared-down and minimalist physique. Elegant? Of course. Smart? Indeed. Quickly accessible? Why yes - faster than bear spray. - 10 Plugs, Presta valve core tool, strap for top tube or seatpost - 2.24oz
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that. - Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. - Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 19 functions - 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Why has no one invented a multitool that removes a chain quick link? Oh wait, Blackburn has. The Tradesman Multi-Tool has all the hex and Torx keys you're ever going to need in a portable tool, with the addition of a disc pad spreader and a tool that'll remove the most stubborn split chain links. - 18 functions - Quick link storage - Tools include: T25, T30, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm allens, disc brake pad spreader, flathead screwdriver and quick link chain tool compatible with 12 speed and fewer gears - 0.30lbs
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
The ultimate trail-side companion. Details - 13 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool - Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool - The case can be used to conveniently store chain links Specs - Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Length: 89mm - Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1 - Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs - Torx: T-10, T-25 - Warranty: Lifetime - Weight: 164g
Can you tell the difference between 15psi and 17psi? No you can't. We can't either, but Blakburn's digital gauge can. Today's wider, lower pressure tires are more pressure-critical than back when we just used to put as much pressure in as the pump could stand. It's not about fending off flats these days, it's about grip. And the difference between too much and not enough can be as little as a couple of pounds of pressure. The days of "giving it a squeeze" are over. - Swivel/Dual Head - Backlit Display - Accurate within 1% of pressure - Rated from 1-150 PSI - Key Chain Loop - 0.30lbs
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts, especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel. - Rubberized ergonomic handle - Unique "thumb flange" makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead - Sturdy, durable plastic lever—strong enough for DH tires, yet won't scratch your rims - Lifetime warranty
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
8 functions—we've gone out of our way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible. The selection, length, and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 110 grams
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
FRESH out the bowels of Muc-Off Research and Development comes the NEW Bio Grease! Designed specifically for bicycle use, Muc-Off Bio Grease possesses a unique formula that prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last long into the future! Use Muc-Off Bio Grease to increase your performance, and ensure every ride will be smoother than your last. Muc-Off *Biodegradable Bicycle Grease is specifically blended for the unique ‘low speed’ applications found on bicycle parts where reducing friction is paramount. This premium formulation is based on renewable resources, and has a combination of extreme pressure lubricity additives and natural ‘slip’ giving it unrivaled performance in its class! Bio Grease also has the added benefit of being readily biodegradable and extremely resistant to water wash off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts. The guys at Muc-Off are dedicated to making eco friendly products that won’t harm you, your bike or the planet and Bio Grease is no exception. This new grease is fully biodegradable and free from any nasty petroleum based oils! NOT for use on Bicycle chains *Only contents are biodegradable. - Prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last longer - Specially formulated for "low speed" applications unique to bicycle parts, where reducing friction is paramount - Extremely resistant to water wash-off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts - Fully biodegradable and free from petroleum-based oils
- New high-pressure turbo spray - Easily cuts through tough grease in seconds - No rinse, heavy duty formula - Can be used on chains, gears and individual components - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain wax
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Prevents and stops corrosion on metal surfaces and batteries - Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings - Resistant to hot, cold and salt water - Use after washing to drive out excess water - Protection lasts up to 3 months
Meiser Pressure Gauges feature a durable steel case with polished brass bezel and 2 dial.* Helps to fine tune tire pressure for the ultimate in performance* Compact design fits easily into handlebar or seat packs* 30PSI range for dialing in fat bike pressures on varied terrain
Page 1 of 3 Next page