The ultimate one-boot quiver for charging female skiers who want to get after it—inbounds and beyond—the Cochise 105 W DYN with Grip Walk is a high-performance, freeride ski boot with a walk mode and tech inserts. Designed with input from the Women to Women project, the Cochise 105 W DYN GW is specially engineered for a women's-specific fit and natural stance. The anatomically shaped liner fits surprisingly well out-of-the-box, but if needed, your bootfitter can utilize Tecnica's C.A.S. technology to punch, grind, and thermo-mold for a truly custom fit. A strong and lightweight shell, Dynafit tech inserts, and a 42-degree range of motion let you move efficiently on short hikes or skins. On the downhill, four-buckle construction and a 105 flex rating deliver uncompromised downhill performance for a hybrid boot. An added perk is the merino toe box to keep your toes cozy on the iciest of days. Go faster, higher, farther with the Cochise 105 W DYN GW.
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the-box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Mobility Cuff with a metal-to-metal connection and the S.A.S. (Self Adjusting System) offers 42° range of motion. The S.A.S. automatically reduces any kind of play. The result is great uphill mobility with solid downhill performance.
- C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual-density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk- low tech inserts
- Shell: bi-material PU
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Powerstrap: 45mm power strap
- Gripwalk: Premounted
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
We recommend getting a ski boot fitting with one of our in-store experts in order to make sure you have the correct fit.
If you know your size and are confident of your selection, we are happy to sell you a pair of ski boots without a fitting. If you then decide to return those boots, please understand that we will charge a 15% restocking fee.
Like all other returned items, in order to be eligible for a return, boots must be in original "new" condition, in original factory packaging with all instructions, tags, and accessories.
|Wine Bordeaux / 23.5||888341852775||888341852775||210000069740|
|Wine Bordeaux / 26.5||888341852836||888341852836||210000069534|