Allspeed Rental Bike Sale
The bikes listed here were part of the Allspeed Rental fleet. They are used bikes. Each bike has been tuned by a mechanic and they are in good working condition.
Please take careful note of the following:
Rental bikes do not come with a warranty.
Rental bikes will show signs of use. They are in good working order and are sold in “as is” condition.
Rental bikes are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please read on for more FAQs below the bikes!
FAQ For Rental Bike Sales
- Does the rental bike come with a warranty?
- Rental bikes come with NO warranty because you are the second owner and you are buying a used bike. There is no warranty on either the rental bike or the rental bike parts.
- In what condition are the rental bikes?
- Rental bikes are in “AS IS” condition. Allspeed guarantees that all rental bikes will be in good working order and all parts will be functional upon the final pickup. There may be cosmetic issues such as scuffs and scratches on the product and/or parts.
- Can I see the rental bikes?
- Rental bikes will be available to view at our 127 Marginal Way, Portland location. We are not able to transport them to our Bethel location for viewing only.
- I see a rental bike on the list I like, can you hold it for me?
- No rentals can be “held” over the phone/email, all purchases must happen online or in person. PLEASE DO NOT CALL US ASKING TO HOLD A BIKE.
- Do I get free adjustments for a year like you do with new bike sales?
- No free adjustments, sorry.
- I rented a bike from you, can I apply my rental fee towards the purchase of a rental?
- Sorry, no rental credits can be applied to a rental purchase.
- How do I purchase a rental bike?
- Place an order on our website or purchase in-store at our Portland location.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Credit cards or Paypal are accepted on our website. In-store we accept credit, cash, or check (no Paypal in-store).
- What if I buy a demo bike and I want to return it?
- The sale of the rental product is final and it is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Can I pick up a purchased rental bike in Bethel?
- We can transport a bike from our Portland store to our Bethel store if it has been purchased.
- When can I pick up my purchased rental bike?
- Our rental bikes are all tuned so you should be able to pick up right after purchase, depending on which pickup location you have selected.
- Do rental bikes come with pedals?
- Rental bikes do not come with pedals.