The Optic is an aggressive short-travel sled that absolutely rips on descents but can get back up without a gondola. With 125mm of DH-inspired rear suspension, and 140mm travel up front, the Optic embodies Norco's Ride Aligned technology to provide clarity when your vision starts to blur from the speed, or your over-active tear ducts.
- Optic Carbon 29" 125mm FT/6061 Alloy RT
- Ride Aligned Trail geometry based around 140mm short offset forks
- Slack 65 Degree HA
- Short seat tubes with long travel droppers
- Ride Aligned Suspension setup
- Updated Chainstay and Seatstay
- Stiffer, 180mm post mount brake, more heel clearance.
- Vittoria Mazza and Martello tires w/Graphene 2.0 Compound
- Stan's Tubeless Ready - Rims pre-taped, valves and sealant provided
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Optic uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder.
- FINE TUNED REAR SUSPENSION: We created the Optic's suspension design around a very specific spring curve and damper settings, and RockShox and Fox stepped up to build everything we were looking for.
- HIGH SPEED BY DESIGN: By relaxing the Optic's head angle to 65 degrees for stability, we fine-tuned the handling with reduced-offset forks – providing even more high-speed precision and predictability for a more aggressive trail attack.
- EQUIPPED TO DESCEND: To bolster the Optic's descending prowess, each bike is equipped with 4-piston disc brakes, shorter seat tubes, long-stroke dropper posts and aggressive knobby tires.
|Frame||Carbon Front Triangle/Aluminum Rear, 125mm Travel, Ride Aligned|
|Fork||Fox Performance Elite 36 Grip2 FLOAT, 140mm Travel, 42mm Offset|
|Headset||FSA Internal Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Shock||Fox Performance Elite FLOAT DPX2, 190 x 45mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Stans Flow S1 29", 32H|
Front: Shimano XT HB-8110-B, 15 x 110mm Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano XT FH-8110-B, 12 x 148mm Boost, Center Lock
|Spokes||Sapim Sprint DB Stainless|
Front: Vittoria Mazza 2.4" Trail G2.0
Rear: Vittoria Martello 2.35" Trail G2.0
|Crankset||e*thirteen TRS Race Carbon, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||e*thirteen BB92|
|Chain||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100 I-Spec|
|Handlebars||One Up Carbon, 800mm, 20mm Rise|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 45mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XTR|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120, 4 Piston, Organic Pads w/Shimano XTR MT900 Freeza, 203mm rotors|
|Saddle||Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (s), 150mm (M,L), 170mm (XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Copper / Small||058817490026||0640111904|
|Green/Copper / Medium||058817490033||0640111905||210000066542|
|Green/Copper / Large||058817490057||0640111906||210000066543|
|Green/Copper / X-Large||058817490088||0640111907||210000066973|