With a wide field of view, the Article II goggle delivers high-contrast vision and eye protection from November to closing day in the spring. This feature-rich goggle is defined by its low-profile frame and high-end optics of the VIVID lens. Swap between the two VIVID lenses (bonus low-light lens included) faster than ever with our new Quick-Change Lens System. EVAK vent technology adds overall performance and durability—ideal for long days weathering the elements.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
TORIC VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS
- Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided by ZEISS Optics, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
TRIPLE-LAYER FACE FOAM
- Triple-layer face foam with Plush Max fleece facing
- Quick Change Magnetic-Assist Lens Interchange System
- Toric VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
|Harbor Blue Sequence / Vivid Smoke|Vivid Infrared||196178097420||7155318||210000079568|