- Lightweight aluminum body with long lasting steel parts - Unique ball-bearing action for precise punch markings - 5" overall length, 5/8" body diameter, replaceable all-steel point (GT-0078) - Made in the USA
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming - Made from hardened, tempered tool steel - Precision ground cutting edges for long life - Designed to ream diameters between 1/8" and 1/2"
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters (replacement cutting wheel available)
- Smooth actuator provides accurate control and delivery rate - Generous reservoir for liquid lubricants - All aluminum construction with steel pen/pocket clip - Protective screw-on cover prevents leakage - Overall length: 5-5/8"
- Great reamer for close-quarter jobs - 3/4" five-flute tool steel cutter for quick and easy reaming - Long run-out not needed (as with long-taper designs) - Heavy-duty, ergonomically designed handle (5/1/8" OL)
- Designed for probing, cleaning, picking, and marking - Three piece includes: 45 degree, 90 degree, and hook tips - Tips constructed from high carbon steel - Extra long knurled aluminum handle/body - 6-1/2" overall length
- 26-leaf feeler gauge set (great for disc brake pad setting) - Both SAE and Metric measurements listed on each blade - Sizes: .0015, .002, .0025, .003, .004, .005, .006, .007, .008, .009, .010, .011, .012, .013, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .021, .022, .023, .024, .025" - Metric range: .037mm to .635mm
- Precision, Swiss pattern needle file set - Knurled aluminum 5-1/2" handle with file-lock tip - Three most common files: flat, round, triangular - 8-1/2" overall length (file + handle)
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters
Page 1 of 1