We service all makes and models of bicycles, we really mean ALL makes and models. We pride ourselves on being the best-equipped shop in the state and assure you we have the right tools for the job. Whether we are rebuilding your suspension fork or overhauling your 3-speed internal hub from your vintage bike, we have you covered.
Our turnaround time on tune-ups and big repairs are less than a week. Repairs that require special order parts may take longer. We try our hardest to get your bike back to you as soon as possible.
Standard Tune-up: $69.99*
Basic cleaning, straighten wheels (truing), adjust hubs, adjust the headset, adjust brakes, adjust shifting, adjust the bottom bracket, lubricate appropriate surfaces (chain, cables, etc.), torque (tighten) all nuts and bolts to proper spec.
Super Tune: $89.99*
Standard Tune plus a detailed cleaning of frame and ALL bike parts (frame, wheels, drivetrain, etc). We remove your drivetrain (cassette, and crankset) clean it in the parts washer. With the Super Tune, we do our best to make your bike look as good as new.
Uber Tune: $119.99*
The Uber Tune includes everything from the Standard Tune and Super Tune, plus we include the labor to replace all of your cables and housing leaving you with snappy shifting and braking.
Complete Overhaul: $190
What’s included: The Standard Tune-Up, Super Tune, and the Uber Tune, plus we rebuild your hubs, headset, and bottom bracket, clean and repack them with grease and new bearings. With the complete overhaul, your bike comes back to you in like new condition.
*Does not include any parts. Additional labor charges apply for any parts installed.
Fully Custom Suspension Tuning
We can capture real-time suspension data while you’re riding and set your suspension perfectly for YOU. We use the data captured while riding to optimize your front and rear suspension settings to best suit your weight, riding style, and the terrain your riding.
With our expertise and the latest technology we have the ability to optimize the following settings for your suspension:
- Rebound & Compression
- Air Pressure
- Air Spring Ramp
- Compression Volume Spacers
- Bottom Out Resistance
- Custom Valving Options
Flat Change: $15 (including tube)
Change and replace a tube while you wait, $3 extra for a bike with pegs.
Pack and Ship: $150 plus shipping rate, includes all materials and boxes
Bike partially disassembled and packed for shipping.
Additional Bike Services
- $10 – Shifting Adjustment
- $10 – Install Cable ($18 for F + R)
- $10 – Hanger Alignment/Replacement
- $10 – Derailleur Install
- $10 – Chain Install
- $15 – Chainrings Install
- $10 – Crankset Install
- $15 – Bottom Bracket Install
- $10 – Cassette/Freewheel Install
- $18 – Chain + Cassette Install
- $8 – Adjustment – per brake
- $10 – Cable Install
- $10 – Caliper Install
- $10 – Install Brake Pads
- $20 – Install STI, Ergolever, DoubleTap (cable, tape, grips)
- $15 – Install Disc Brake
- $50 – Brake Bleed – per brake
- Estimate upon arrival. $10 to $20 Wheel Truing (straightening)
- $75 – Wheel Build – per wheel (+ cost of spokes) w/ Lifetime Trueing and Spoke Tensioning
- $12 – Spoke Replacement (+ cost of spokes)
- $20 – Front Hub Overhaul (+ cost of bearings)
- $30 – Rear Hub Overhaul (+ cost of bearings)
- $15 per wheel – Tubeless Install plus sealant
- $25 per wheel – Tubeless Conversion plus sealant and valves
- Tubeless Fat Bike – Higher rates apply
- $5 – Install
- $6 – Install/Change Cleats (Double for stripped bolts)
- $10 – Training Wheels
- $10 – Cycling Computer (one sensor)
- $15 – Cycling Computer (two sensors)
- $20 – Fender Set F + R ($8 each)
- $10 – Rack
- $30 – Child Carrier
- $8 – Tape Bar (plus cost of tape)
- $5 – Install Grips
- $12 – Install One Piece Stem
- $8 – Install Two Piece Stem
- $8 – Install Bar
- $5 – Install Bar Ends
- Free – Adjust
- $5 – Install
- $80 – Standard Fork Service (plus parts, not including seal kit)
- $50 – Rear Shock Service (plus parts, not including seal kit)
- Learn more about our custom shock tuning